Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fudge Babies

Paleo Fudge Babies (I’ve renamed them Crack Babies – because they are that addictive.)
Stolen and unaltered because they cannot get any better. Courtesy of http://thelabelsayspaleo.com

Ingredients:
1 1/3 cup Dates
1 cup Walnuts
4 Tbs Cocoa Powder
1 tsp Vanilla

Method:
1. Dump into a food processor, hit the big button that says ON.
2. Process the food...roll with fingers into little "balls" also known as Fudge Babies
3. Chill and serve. FANTASTICO!
DISCLAIMER: Dates have a super high GI, so don’t go crazy like I did the first time I made them and eat 14. Remember, they are candy and should be treated as such. They will, however, cure a chocolate craving and take the worst of PMS and make it better 

1 comment:

  1. So, my new favorite thing is to add 1/2-1 tsp of cinnamon and 1 tsp chili powder to these...try it I dare you. Subtle but effing awesome.-J

    ReplyDelete