Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I fell off the wagon...and was run over by the one behind it.

Last weekend marked my first solo CrossFit competition. It was an absolute blast and I loved every minute of it. Unfortunately, however, I chose to celebrate my accomplishments immediately following the competition by indulging in a few glasses (or bottles) of wine and, worst of all, glorious nachos and dark chocolate m&m's. Look, I'm no food Nazi. I'm all for having the occasional cheat meal to remind your taste buds of all the flavors you have forgotten in your diligent work to eat healthily. The problem for me is that once I get started, I cannot stop. I have eaten more left over Halloween candy, french fries, cheeseburgers, and even rice crispy treats in the past two days than I have in my entire life. And now I'm feeling guilty and gross.

So, today I am jumping back on the Paleo wagon and I'm strapping in tight; back down the road towards health.

No comments:

Post a Comment